Author Topic: Club AGM 15th October 2021  (Read 200 times)

redgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Club AGM 15th October 2021
« on: September 20, 2021, 01:38:49 PM »
Hi everyone. As per the new constitution, this is an announcement for the AGM which will take place on Friday, October the 15th at 8:00 pm. The agenda can be found at: https://www.gatekeepers.me.uk/Documents/AGM2021Agenda.pdf
If you have any points of business or wish to be put forward for a committee position please either post on this forum thread, or email me at info@gatekeepers.me.uk

Mart

• View Profile
Re: Club AGM 15th October 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 03:06:47 PM »
Is there anywhere you can point people to know what committee positions are available?

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 04:00:50 PM »
Is there anywhere you can point people to know what committee positions are available?

There are five committee positions:

Chairman
Treasurer
Social/secretary?
Events
Events

The titles have changed over the years, except for the first two, but there are always five. I'd try and write some descriptions of duties etc, but its pretty informal/flexible. Basic duties are 'day to day' running, inc opening/closing, taking subs, social media uploads. With extra duties for  running events, spending money, advertising, and occasionally admin e.g insurance. Just a brief summary, the others may be able to add more.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 04:03:53 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

redgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 06:03:17 PM »
They can be found in the constitution at: https://www.gatekeepers.me.uk/Documents/Constitution(2021).pdf

But basically. Chairman who is in charge of keeping the committee running smoothly, and being the main point of contact for various things, such as The Gaming Club Network.
Treasurer Looks after the money side, making sure the venue is paid for.
Secretary takes minutes etc at various meetings
We then have 2 non named positions, who have taken on various different things throughout the years.

Overall there isn't a massive structure as they can be pretty fluid. For instance, the 2 non named positions have varied through the years. Recently Ian and Ben have been looking after events and the like.

newton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 05:15:48 PM »
Unfortunately I Will be unable to attend on the 15th

DocB

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 08:31:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

Thanks those of you who took part in the AGM this evening. James will be putting up minutes of the meeting soon, but in the meantime, this is your new committee.

Chair - Martin Leventon
Treasurer - James Sherry
Event Organiser - Andy Rawlings
Committee Member - Duncan Gray
Committee Member - Justin Robinson
Committee Member - Neil Holtschke

Ian and myself have stood down from the committee. If you need to know who nominated and seconded who, then I can provide that information.
Grymkin 0/0/0 - Maggotkin 3/0/2 
M3E
Jack Daw 0/1/0 - Leviticus 2/0/0
<Super Secret 40K tech>
0/0/0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk