Author Topic: Club birthday 8th Feb  (Read 402 times)

newton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Club birthday 25th Jan
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2019, 01:04:40 PM »
Think Neil's way I'd the way to go keep it simple and fun.

Mart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2019, 01:29:17 PM »
I like Neil’s idea to. Just rock up with some models you want to play with, roll a few dice and have a bit of a laugh.

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2019, 02:48:06 PM »
Yeah so I was leaning towards people booking tables if they want to run something in particular, but keeping a few tables free for people to do whatever. The booking is just to help manage availability on the day, you’ll pay for playing on the day not for booking a table.

As for food I was going to leave that till closer to the event based on attendance and demand. We could easily pop across the road and get something sorted.

The hall booking is confirmed so feel free to organise and plan what you want. If anyone is interested in running/or trying specific demos please post your interest and we’ll try to oblige.

I thought a bring and buy board/ bits swap table would be cool, we can do that if there’s interest.

There’s a event on FB now so feel free to like, comment etc as it does increase our visibility substantially.

Provisionally there’s six double tables (6x4) available to book, and three open tables (6x4), any which can split used as single tables (6x2) for underworlds/board games etc

I’ll get a price sorted soon, but it shouldn’t be too expensive, any income after covering costs will go to the club, you’ll have to pay for your own dinner though as things stand.

Please post your interest below or ask any questions, although I’d appreciate if people could arrange games in the ‘book a game’ section. Thanks :)

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:49:41 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

Starscream

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2019, 07:46:12 AM »
Can we change FB event name to "Gatekeepers club 20th anniversary" otherwise, when sharing it just says "clubs" ??

Can i run a Necromunda table please
HAAC - Hobby At All Costs

DocB

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2019, 09:49:34 AM »
I'll do a Malifaux / Crisis Protocol table
Grymkin 0/0/0 - Maggotkin 3/0/2 
M3E
Jack Daw 0/1/0 - Leviticus 2/0/0
<Super Secret 40K tech>
0/0/0

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Club birthday 8th Feb
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2019, 06:44:18 PM »
Apologies for the radio silence, had some stuff to deal with.

Please note, unfortunately I had to change the date and it should now take place on the 8th of February next year. Apologies  if this mucks up anyone’s plans.

Secondly I be decided the event will be free, for anyone and everyone to take part in, it is a birthday party after all. :)

Assuming Archie and Ben are still available, there are four 6x4 tables available to book, so if you want to book anything, it’s better to be early to be safe.

That being said I’m sure we could squeeze a bit more space if we have too, and their will be open tables available on the day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk