Author Topic: Beastgrave!  (Read 250 times)

newton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Beastgrave!
« on: July 20, 2019, 01:48:52 PM »
Session 3 has been officially announced.
See the community site for details.

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Beastgrave!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 06:02:50 PM »
Anyone feel like wild speculation for the new season?

I'm most interested in seeing some new or niche factions from aos.

I think we'll have enviromental conditions e.g night fighting, or new objective formats, like a scenario victory.

Or Ambushes, maybe hidden or camoflaged fighters?

Mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 06:07:45 PM »
I just hope that whatever they add, they’ve tested it thoroughly. Because the addition of magic in nightvault was an absolute clusterf**k that they still haven’t managed to fully sort out.

In terms of warbands I’d like to see Daemon ones, and Ogres would be interesting.

Outside of that the title leads me to believe there will be warbands with pets. High elves with lions etc.

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 08:53:41 PM »
I heard they've broken out of Shadespire, and are now in the Realm of Beasts(?) or something like that, but the 'curse has followed them'. I was surprised they got out of the city, I assumed they would always be in a separate 'realm'.

There a few existing factions that never got covered Seraphon, Slannesh, Nurgle etc, would be nice, but I'm more interesd in something new. If they fleshed out some of the more minor factions that used to fall under the Umbrella of Dark/High  Elves, or The Empire, that would be cool.

I'd like to see a Dark Elf Corsair warband, or normal Sigmarites/Free Cities, maybe a mixed race Mercs warband.

I'd like better testing, but I'm expecting to be disapointed. You can garauntee that starting warbands will be unbalanced anyway, and until the season 3 cards are fleshed out things will be a bit off. New BAR list soon though...

Theres also the Starter/beginner set game that was shown at some board games show ages ago. Did that ever surface again?

Mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 09:04:03 PM »
The beginners set you mention had a new kind of card in the set which was used horizontally. Not sure what it is or if it’s even relevant to beastgrave. But they did say the two warbands from the beginners set would be made available separately to use with the advanced game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk