Author Topic: Seven Sumps House Rules and Anouncements  (Read 155 times)

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
Seven Sumps House Rules and Anouncements
« on: June 23, 2019, 12:07:48 PM »
House Rules apply to Campaign, but subect to change. Feedback is Welcome.

1) Tactics cards are optional and not required to be used, but are recomended, can only be used if both Players have access to at least 8 unique cards. When a player attempts to play a Tactics card, the opponent can 'block' the card by 'scacrifcing' a card of their own from there hand. The 'blocked' card has no effect, both cards are dicarded for the rest of the battle. The minmum hand size for tactics cards is 8, you can have as many more as you like.

2) No model in a Gang may have the same Skill, as another model in the same Gang. If generated randomly re roll.

3)Players not taking part in the Campaign, can particpate in any Special Screnarios we do, and can play Skirmish games against Gangs involved in the Campaign if they choose. These games will not count as challenges, and will not gain or lose territory, but  Campaign gangs can earn/suffer all Exp, Scenario rewards, and injuries resulting from the battle.

4) In a Zone Mortallis game use d6+3 barricades, but feel free to use less or more if both players agree.

FAQ

Are allies allowed? : Yes, but must be represented by appropriate models

How do Chaos/Genestealer Cults treat Juves and Gangers recruited from settlements? : The 'Cult' gangs, can choose to either sacrifice the 'recruit', and imediately gain 20 credits for a Juve, or 50 for a ganger, or indoctrinate the 'recuirt' in which case they add a Juve or Ganger as appropriate to their roster, using the profile for Cawdor(if Chaos) or Orlock( if GSC). Indoctrinated models, come with no weapons or wargear, and only have acces to the Cults armoury, and the trading post. Juves recruited this way counts as 'Gangers' or equivalent for purpose of Gang Composition.

Are natural 1's an auto miss?: Yes

Venators and Juves/Gangers recruited from Settlements? : If the Venators roll a double 6 they may recruit a new Hunter to the gang. If the roll a single 6, they gain 20 credits, or can recuit a Juve from any house. Fighters recruited this way come with with no weapons or Wargear, and only have acces to the trading post, unless they also pay for a House Leagacy. Juves recruited this way counts as Hunters for purpose of Gang Composition.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 05:48:36 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

newton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Seven Sumps House Rules and Anouncements
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 03:04:13 PM »
Are natural 1's an auto miss? Im

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 08:58:50 PM »
Territories List:

Settlement (Extra income, possible recruitment)

1 - Nacro Den (Extra Income) Bonus for Escher

2 - Refuse Drift (Extra income) Bonus for Cawdor Owned by James D

3 - Archeotech Device (Weapon boosts) Bonus for Van Saar Owned by Archie

4 - Fighting Pit (Free hired scum) Bonus for Goliath

5 - Needle Ways (Can infiltrate fighters) Bonus for Delaque

6 - Slag Furnace (Extra income) Bonus for Goliath  Owned by James S

7 - Generatorium (Can turn the lights of lol) Bonus for Van Saar

8 - Bone Shrine (Extra Income) Bonus for Cawdor   Owned by Ian

9 - Stinger Mould Sprawl (Help with injuries) Bonus for Escher Owned by Ian

10 - Mine Working (Extra income, boosted by capturing fighters) Bonus for Orlock

11 - Rogue Doc (Free rogue Doc Hanger on)

12 - Workshop (Free Ammo Jack Hanger on) Owned by Archie

Chaos count as Cawdor, GSC counts as Orlock, Venators only gain enhanced boons if the Leader has House Legacy, in which case they count as that house.

Territory to Claim: Kit (1)

updated 3/8/19
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 01:33:58 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 01:31:23 PM »
Just a note players are responsible for keeping their own Gang rosters up to date, recording injuries, skills, and inventory etc. It also the players responsibilty to pass on the results of their game, i.e what territory has been claimed. You don't have to decide immediately what your claiming.

If anyone has any problems sorting out a gang I'm happy to help out, either PM or grab me at a club night.

Also if anyone wants to refresh a gang, or join the campaign please give me a heads up. If your starting out you can get some bonuses to bring you closer to everyone else.

I've made a spreadsheet to keep track of my gang, and I'm also using the metal card set, but feel free to use whatever methods you find convenient, as long as its clear and up to date.

Yaktribe is a good site with good functionality, that lets you manage a gang and print of fighter cards.

https://yaktribe.games/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 01:35:05 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk