Author Topic: Necromunda  (Read 1574 times)

newton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Necromunda
« on: January 05, 2019, 12:31:23 PM »
What's the plan for necromunda this year I've an itching for some gang on gang fights to the death.

Starscream

• Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Necromunda
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 12:36:33 PM »
Me too !

Ian has a lot planned this year, i think his schedule was mid spring?

Maybe a "Mini-munda" campaign could build some interest?
HAAC - Hobby At All Costs

newton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 01:17:30 PM »
Yes I'd like to play alternate weeks this year.

Starscream

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 01:27:21 PM »
Book me in  ;)

Skeletor

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 06:17:28 PM »
Me too  :) - I've neglected necromunda a bit in favour of shadespire,  but one of my new year hobby resolutions is to change that.

The tactics cards add amother dimension to the game - a bit of shadespire deck build creeping in.
I'm skeletor!

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 10:48:40 PM »
At the moment I was planning a Malifaux campaign/league thing that wil take place in March, then do Necromunda Campaign in mid-late April. I have some ideas for arbitrated scenarios as well in the meantime. I was going to put a post up with more details in the near future.

One thing I would be interested to hear opinions on is the format/timing for the campaign.

I was going to go for Dominion, and was debating srpeading it out over the year. I was picturing having 3 rounds, lasting last a 4-6 weeks. Round 1 in Aprill, round 2 in July, round 3 in September (as an example). Or we could do a more relaxed, and less restirctive timescale. I feel that there are pros and Cons too both.

I want to focus on getting terrain etc together first. I have some nasty fun, surprises in mind, that I need to sort out. I also need to refresh the rules, and digest some of the changes.

I would appreciate an idea of numbers as well if possible, plenty of time to sort a gang out if anyones tempted...

Starscream

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 09:10:38 AM »
Not to derail topic, but it would be useful to know Malifaux requirements, so i know what to paint. Thanks

I think several short Dominion campaigns, maybe open up new areas each time? Would be good and beginner friendly!

redgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 09:22:33 AM »
Well lets say we need to declare faction before the campaign but any master therein is allowed for each game.

The golden rule with malifaux is to have everything you can in place as you choose crew at the table.

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 10:26:00 AM »
Well lets say we need to declare faction before the campaign but any master therein is allowed for each game.

The golden rule with malifaux is to have everything you can in place as you choose crew at the table.

This is bascially what I was going to do, but I'll start a new thread. You won't have to stick to a Master, but you can if you like.

newton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 12:33:43 PM »
This is a thread for people who play games with dice, not silly card flippers.

(I'd give a bonus for keeping the same master extra ss? )

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2019, 12:51:06 PM »
I was thinking more like having a prize for overall winner plus a prize for most points scored with one master, or something similar. There will be a best painted as prize as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk