Author Topic: Project List  (Read 1039 times)

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
Project List
« on: October 01, 2018, 12:07:27 PM »
I thought this might be a nice idea to help motivate myself, too progress with painting/modelling projects. I was just going to list my 'to do list', of projects I'd like to finish beofre xmas, and cross them out as there completed.

Anyone is free to join me and post their own list, I thought it might be fun. Like painting project Bingo!Theres no fixed timelimit, or pressure you don't have to post everything your doing. Theres no prizes or competiton, just you against your self. :)

I've posted a list of projects,my starting point and where I'd like to be. I'd like to be done by Xmas ideally.

Shadespire- I'd like to finish all Warbands 6/10 complete

Necromunda- I'd like to finish my Escher Gang (base coated), I'd like to finish my terrain (base coated), Make more terrain

AoS- I'd like to get my Sacrosant Storm cast painted to a tabletop standerd, and then finish (started base coating), Build and undercoat additional Stormcast (Still building)

Titanicus- I'd like all my knights titans assembled, and base coated (Undercoated, plus build 3 knights)Assemble more stuff

40k - Assemble and undercoat all DE. Finish remaining bits of Harlequin army. Assemble/undercoat/finish remaining Talons off the Custodes/Silent Sisters.

KoW- general TLC after storage

Black Stone - Build and paint all heroes, build and start painting enemies, Learn the rules...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:12:03 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

Cookie Monster

• View Profile
Re: Project List
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 02:46:06 PM »
on my table is my skaven for underworlds, and both my malifaux crews though after a recent game with my lynch crew, I need to invest in a few other neverborn models

I have the nightvault so plan tonight it assembly plus painting

then I want to do a few terrain bits

Cookie Monster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 10:17:31 AM »

Spent some time last night in my games room/work space - sat with my thoughts and my toys lol

came up with an updated project list which I want to hit before xmas

Assemble bolt action starter set
Build a small bolt action scenario table for demo's
Assemble 30 archers for my KOW EOD army
Complete bases for EOD
Complete Sphinx and other EOD odds and sods
Undercoat and ink base coat Nid army
Paint shadespire crews x 4
Card holder for shadespire cards
Finish painting McCabe crew
Finish painting citadel woods for home terrain board

I'm going to try and find an hour a night to get it done - might just start getting up at 5.30 and having an hour each morning before work  :)

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 10:43:31 PM »

I'm going to try and find an hour a night to get it done - might just start getting up at 5.30 and having an hour each morning before work  :)

I might steal this idea, a routine would be helpful. I'm terrible at finishing stuff, thats what I really need to learn.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:46:04 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

Starscream

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 03:29:31 PM »
Happy new year. How did your project list go?
HAAC - Hobby At All Costs

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 06:09:52 PM »
Mine has not been great to be fair. The Escher are 90% done, I always find finishing a project the hardest part to do. The list has got a bit longer, but could be worse.  None of the projects feel like an urgent priotity, and I wouldn't want to have an empty desk anyway.

I'm struggling for a colour scheme for the Titans, and the Stormcast are more hassle to put together than expected. Otherwise just work, illness, etc getting in the way. Theres just never enough time somehow, i need Bernards watch.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 06:16:32 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk