Author Topic: Gobbo+Tzeentch warbands on gw comunity  (Read 1312 times)

newton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Gobbo+Tzeentch warbands on gw comunity
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 07:49:49 PM »
Really don't like the grots models.  Love Teeee guys.

Not sure what the ethos of glory cars set is ment to be?

Edit
The echo boxes are new neutral cards which are included in the released warband boxes. So are needed if you want to keep up with the Jones's
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 07:53:49 PM by newton »

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 10:55:08 PM »
Yeah, based on first impression of the artwork, few photos etc I liked the grots much more thn the others. Now that I've atcually seen the whole gang my opinions switched completely, I think some the grots look like there from a the era when you could buy a box 8 plastic minis, all in the same dull pose.

I like the squigs, and the 'boss' but I expected a bit more from the others, so its dissapointing. The tzeentch have grown on my though.

Just my own personal taste though, it will be interesting to see how the grots play with that many models.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:58:53 PM by evil whoopas mk2 »

Starscream

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 07:40:07 AM »
Yeah i think those gobbo archers are very "Island of Blood" but i still like them. I am disappointed by Tzeentch leader, hopefully it will look better IRL

I cant believe the sizes of these warbands. Gobbos are 9 strong. I think large warbands are really going to shake up the meta, and make the less choppy gang members more important (to clear chaff).

Very pleased overall, but im slightly worried about the speed of releases (but il save that for another thread).
HAAC - Hobby At All Costs

Creamywynch

• View Profile
    • Objective Secured
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 08:57:54 AM »
I think the larger war bands coming out are good for the objective based game. A lot of the warbands were very choppy and cards like earthquake pretty much neutralised objectives.

I do like the gobbos overall. Nice and quirky and have a lot of character. Ill be getting them for sure
My wargaming blog:- Objective Secured

Starscream

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 09:26:04 AM »
And i bet they have some great cards!
HAAC - Hobby At All Costs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk