Author Topic: Warmachine One Day Events  (Read 459 times)

DocB

• Commitee
    • View Profile
Warmachine One Day Events
« on: November 14, 2017, 11:37:06 pm »
Hi guys,

Looking at doing some more one day events on Warmachine, one of them doing, like we did last time, a 50pt. event aimed at just the club to play the new scenarios end of January (possibly 27th of Jan)

I'm then looking at doing 75pt. event end of March/beginning of April before the Nationals (possibly 31/3) open to people outside of the club to boost numbers & let us play people from outside of the club (i.e. how I learnt to play the game & seeing armies we don't normally see)

What do we think?
They Call Me Kairos....Still!

Protectorate of Menoth 0/0/0
Grymkin 0/0/0
Nighthaunt 0/0/0
The Lost & The Damned 0/0/0

(Started 9/5/2018

Creamywynch

• View Profile
    • Objective Secured
Re: Warmachine One Day Events
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 06:27:19 am »
Go for it :)
They are anyways a good thing. Definitely support advertising it outside the club too. Will be a good intro for people, and have the added bonus for you guys of playing fresh people like you say :)
My wargaming blog:- Objective Secured

Cookie Monster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 03:41:33 pm »
that inner circle group is perfect... all of shrewsburys gamers in one place!  :)

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 06:52:52 pm »
*Gate crashes thread* Sorry

What about a club open day? Do warmahordes event but also have people playing other stuff  e.g Malifaux, Guildball, KoW stuff people won't see at GW gaming nights open to everyone advertise on inner circle, we could cover cost with club member attendance, inner circle members get in free?

Just a random thought

Creamywynch

• View Profile
    • Objective Secured
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 08:06:22 pm »
YEah that sounds good too. It is up to Ben really how he wants to do it. I’m sure one of the committee events team will give some help with the day, and broadening the appeal is always s a good thing. If not this event then maybe one pretty soon after. 
My wargaming blog:- Objective Secured

evil whoopas mk2

• Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 08:26:07 pm »
Yeah sorry, just a random idea could be completely separate, warmahordes event was popular on its own so go for it. Just wanted to put fingers to keyboard while idea was fresh in mind to be honest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk